[amibroker] Bullish Kicker afl help

Wonder if someone can help me here

Knowing nothing about writing an AFL I figured I would try my hand at putting one together, and taking some information from ones that I have seen.

What I am trying to do

Find a symbol that has an UP day that is greater than at least the two previous days.  So that up day totally wipes out the previous two days minimum of two days.  Then on the symbol needs to open at the close or higher of the last day.

I have something that runs but do not think this does what I am looking for it to,  can someone help me out here?  Thank you

// Kicker Bullish Signal

Cond1 = Close > Open AND Low >= Ref(High, -1);

Cond2 = Ref(Low, -1) >= Ref (High, -2);

Cond3 = Ref(High, -2) < Ref(High, -3) AND Ref(High, -3) < Ref(High, -4);

Cond4 = Ref(Low, -2) < Ref(Low, -3) AND Ref(Low,-3) < Ref(Low, -4);

Cond5 = Ref(Volume, -1) > Ref( Volume, -2);

Cond6 = EMA (Close, 20) < EMA (Close, 50);

// Buy signal for Kicker Bullish Signal

Buy = Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3 AND Cond4 AND Cond5 AND Cond6;

Sell = Close < (0.5 * HHV (Close, 2));

Mark

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS