Re: [amibroker] Re: Help in AFL

Johan
Yes Nb was initialzed before the loop but with Nb=0.
Yes the wtachlist is populated.
But I still have a problem with Nb since it is always 0.
Nb is the number of stocks having their Close higher than MA(20) so it should be an array.
So I have modified my code with nb=[0]
But it still don'tworks.
How can I check the array Nb ?
I have tried with _TRACE but it only give one value.

Thanks for your help

Berrnard

johsun a écrit :
Bernard,

Two things,

1. The code will give an error if you don't initialize nb. I assume
you're doing that outside the loop so it doesn't get reset to zero
on each iteration...

2. Is watchlist 0 populated?

This works on my computer:

nb = 0;
Liste = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryWatchlist, 0 );
for( i = 0; ( Sym = StrExtract( Liste, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
{
f = Foreign( Sym, "C" );
MMA = MA(f, 20);
nb = nb + (f> MMA);