Re: [amibroker] Stock list reduction???

of course, watchlist is one of the best features in Amibroker, my orignal code is in watchlist, but as per requested by Mark, I changed the "watchlist" to "group" to suit his purpose.

i think the error he mention in the reply came from this.. if ( buy ) <= "if" cant be used with array, that's why i add LastValue to your code.. => if( LastValue(Buy)>5000 000 )

Wilson