[amibroker] wma function callback with exception

Hi everybody,

I'm working with ADK, and I can't callback WMA but I can callback MA,
and both have the same imput parameters:
-ma(ARRAY, periods)
-wma(ARRAY, periods)

And the only difference when I call them in my code is the string name
(for those who have ADK):
gSite.CallFunction( "ma", 2, arg );
gSite.CallFunction( "wma", 2, arg );

But when I call wma with my own function, I get exception:
Error 47.
Exception occurred during AFL formula execution at address: 42D476,
code: C0000005

I've uploaded my dll in:
with name Test.dll

-Just put the Test.dll into AmiBroker/Plugins
-Run Amibroker
-Go to Analysis>Commentary
-put:
test = 0;
test[1]=100;
teste = ma_call(teste,5);

and after that:
test = 0;
test[1]=100;
teste = wma_call(teste,5);

In my machine, the first test is ok, the second generates exception
ma_call is just a callback for MA
wma_call is just a callback for WMA

If you can test it for me in your machine, I would appreciate if you
could report the results to me.

Thanks,
Cassio