Re: [amibroker] Feature Request_Market Geometry Tools

How about considering the following for non-system
discretionary traders:

1. Enhancing Pitchforks with the ability to plot
warning lines at fib/gann levels which are user
defined?

2. Enabling Mirror Lines of Trend Lines - again at
user defined levels which maybe fib or gann based.

Regards

R S

http://mail.yahoo.com