[amibroker] FX and IB.DLL

Hi,

I've installed IB.dll and it is happily connected to TWS.

I'm trying to get hourly FX data for

AUD.CAD IDEAL
AUD.USD IDEALPRO
EUR.USD IDEALPRO
EUR.GBP IDEALPRO
EUR.CHF IDEALPRO
EUR.AUD IDEALPRO
EUR.CAD IDEALPRO
USD.CHF IDEALPRO
USD.CAD IDEALPRO
GBP.USD IDEALPRO

These are all set up in TWS OK and being updated in TWS but I don't
know how to set up the symbols in AMI

I've tried the following

AUD.CAD does not work
AUD.CAD-IDEAL does not work