Re: [amibroker] Re: How to set number of decimal digits displayed in Chart Title ?

Try this.. the chart title will displace the actual value of the stock from quote editor

_N

(Title = EncodeColor( colorDarkRed ) + Name() + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + " - "

+

EncodeColor( colorGrey50 ) + Interval(2 ) + " " + EncodeColor( colorDarkGrey ) + Date ( )

+

StrFormat(" Open %g, High %g, Low %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " + WriteVal( V, 1.0 )

+

"{{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ))));

Plot

(C, "", colorBlack, styleCandle );

Wilson