RE: [amibroker] Puzzling forex trade size

Hi,

maybe you like my code below. It also includes Stopp and take profit
optimizing.

_SECTION_BEGIN("System parameters");
Digits = Param("Digits",4,0,4,1);
Digits_value =
IIf(Digits == 0,0,
IIf(Digits == 1,0.1,
IIf(Digits == 2,0.01,
IIf(Digits == 3,0.001,
IIf(Digits == 4,0.0001,-1e10)))));
default_stop = Param("Default stop",5,5,100,1)*Digits_value;
default_profit = Param("Default profit",10,10,100,1)*Digits_value;
PointValue = Param("Point value",10000,1,10000,1);
PositionSize = MarginDeposit = 1;
Equity(1);
_SECTION_END();

//forex
stop_amount = Optimize("Stop loss",default_stop,
5*digits_value,20*digits_value,1*digits_value);

ApplyStop(
stopTypeLoss,stopModePoint,stop_amount,
exitatstop=1, volatile = False, ReEntryDelay = 0 ) ;

profit_amount = stop_amount = Optimize("Take profit",default_profit,
10*digits_value,50*digits_value,1*digits_value);
ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit,stopModePoint,profit_amount,
exitatstop=1, volatile = False, ReEntryDelay = 0 );

Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com