Re: [amibroker] Chart Title Question

Try to add this in addition to Steve's code.. make your chart look better.. hehe

_N(Title = EncodeColor( colorDarkRed ) + Name() + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + " - "
+ EncodeColor( colorGrey50 ) + Interval(2) + " " + EncodeColor( colorDarkGrey ) + Date ( )
+"AA R2e2to2e98"
+ EncodeColor( colorWhite ) + " SmoothTrend " + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + WriteVal( SmoothTrend )
+ EncodeColor( colorCustom12 ) + " AtualTrend " + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + WriteVal( ActualTrend )
+ EncodeColor( colorCustom9 ) + " R5e5 " + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + WriteVal( R5e5 )
+ EncodeColor( colorBlue ) + " R14 " + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + WriteVal( R14 )
+ EncodeColor( colorRed ) + " S14 " + EncodeColor( colorBlack ) + WriteVal( S14 )
);

Wilson

Hi Ron - is this what you were looking for?

Title