From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of amour715
Sent: Sunday, 5 June 2005 10:13 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Is AB an honest business ?

> Dear Amour,
>
> Please read exactly the tutorial:
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_watchlist.html
>
> It provides TWO methods of importing from external source.
>
> One is to import from PLAIN TEXT FILE (that ANY external source can
generate),
> second one is from FastTrack (which is dedicated for FastTrack users).
>
> Import from text file is data-source-independent and comes to you AT
NO COST.

> The plugin for FastTrack is provided at NO COST (installed with
default AB installation).

> I have no idea from where you have got the price you quoted.
>
> Of course if you are FastTrack user you must pay for THEIR DATA but you
> pay to FastTrack (or any other vendor you choose), not to AmiBroker.
>
> You have of course also the choice to use FREE DATA sources like Yahoo.
> Then total cost of data is ZERO.
>
> Please refer to users guide for the list of FREE and non-free data
sources:
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html

with free
> data source like Yahoo, the only cost you pay is ONE-TIME license fee.
>
> Of course you may also choose another data source which may be paid.
> But it is YOUR CHOICE, Amibroker does NOT enforce ANY particular source.
>
> So actually AmiBroker provides you with the most FREEDOM when it comes
> to choosing the data source you prefer and with wide array of
available choices
> you always can select something that works best for you.
>
> And of course there is a free trial:
> http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Dear Tomasz,

There is no "FastTrack" plug-in in my version. I went "plug-ins" and
find no FastTrack.
I always try to do the obvious, and perhaps that is why I do not
follow the software. After reading the quoted statement in my previous
post, I went to the help home page and searched for FastTrack, that
took me to http://www.amibroker.com/fasttrack.html where I see the
price. Maybe that is not current information, but how would I know
that. Keep in mind, I was following the quoted statement in my
I have tried the obvious: Use the search engine in the Help page and I
found it useless.
Finally, I was not given a trial period. If I can prove that, can I
get my money back?

Best,
Amour