From: mrdavis9
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:53 PM
Subject: [amibroker] OT: Copy Indicator to Floppy

Tonight, for the first time, I  tried to copy one of my AFL indicators to a floppy, and it told me that it can't handle this type of file.  This indicator has only 51 lines of code, and 5 plot lines.

Is this because the file was too large?  If the size was the problem, then why didn't it simply tell me that it would require more than one floppy?

I suppose it is about time that I start using that new kind of memory that plugs into a USB. (MEMORY STICK?).

What are these USB type memory devices called, and what specs should I look for when I buy one.  I am well aware that I am out of the loop regarding computer technology.

I would rather pay an additional $10 to $15 US dollars if that is the difference between a low end unit, and a top of the line one.  Thanks for your thoughts.  Ron D