From: "Gerard Carey" <gcfinance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AB Yahoo group" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 9:06 PM
Subject: [amibroker] GOTCHA TJ!

Friends and Fellow List Members,

Many AB users will be aware of
the long time reluctance of our
illustrious leader to expose himself
to public view.

Alas,TJ, those days are gone.

The publication of your hitherto private particulars for the world to
see have ensured that you will no longer be able to hide your light, or
anything else, under a bushell.

I refer of course to your inclusion in the Speakers Profiles for the
upcoming 2005 IFTA Conference in Vancouver.
http://www.csta.org/events/conferences/ifta2005.html

I would advise fellow ABners that by simply opening the Speakers Details
.pdf format (under Conference Program) they will find proof of what has
long been suspected.
Namely, that the photograph of TJ in our "Photos" section, is in fact a
forgery, perhaps deliberately inserted to project for TJ an image of
Intelligence, Trustworthyness, Knowledge , Skill and Authority.

Furthermore, does this mean that the photo of AB's head office is also a
fake?
Are our hopes again to be dashed by revelations that AmiBroker does not
operate from this splendiferous example of Eastern European Architecture
which has for so long exuded for us an aura of Stability, Stolidity and
Solemnity. Admirable traits, I'm sure you'll agree, in a sometimes
confusing and fast changing world.
Does in fact AmiBroker operate out of some poor garrett on the outskirts
of Warsaw?

Obviously these and many other questions remain to be answered and I
request that any IFTA Conference attendees closely question Mr JANECZKO
on his knowledge of  and/or involvement in the aforementioned scandal.

Regds
Gerard Carey
Managing Director
Sub Equatorial Institute of Financial Conspiratorial Theorists
Brisbane
Australia

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different.