From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Brian Fenske
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:59 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] How can i permanently change the Fib Retracement Colors

Open your Workspace (on the left) and choose the Charts tab.  Find the indicator you are interested in, right click on it and choose Edit.  You should be able to find a reference to the color in the code.  There are dozens of choices that can be found here:

Save the changes and it will always use your selected color.

Brian