From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 11:13 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Question on Position Size Shrinking

Hello,

"Allow position size shrinking" is designed to control operation of the backtester
IF you are USING PositionSize variable.

If you do not use PositionSize variable in your code (or SetPositionSize() function call)
then it is recommended to keep "Allow position size shrinking" ON.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com