Re: [amibroker] ESignal wireless question

Thanks Tomasz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ESignal wireless question

Hello,

You can use same password on two computers provided you don't use them at the same time.
Please note that "using" in this context means running eSignal Data Manager. (you can not run Data Manager on 2 computers
using the same eSignal password simultaneously)

And above assumes that you are using "regular" eSignal (not "QuoteTrek" product).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com