Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:57 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Question on Position Size Shrinking

Steve,
Ok I get it now. So the amount I put in the Settings/General/Inital Equity: sets the "Positionsize" variable for the backtest?
Sounds like selecting "Allow Shrinking" is a more realistic option? In my trading account I started with $50k but I am now down to $42k but I keep trading whatever balance I have at the time I place a trade.

Thanks, Scott