[amibroker] Re: 'Simple!' dynamic applystop help please

Hello,
I was often dispointed with applystops, so i have written my own loop
to manage differents exits.
of course the code is a "little" long, but if you take some time to
try it you must find it usefull, below is an example to get two
differents profit, so you can change it to get two differents stoploss

Stephane

Title= "Rem afl";
Setup=Cross( MFI(3),0);

/*****************************/
BuyCond= Ref(Setup,-1);
Entryprice=O;
Exitprice=Low;// or Close
Stoploss=LLV(L,3)-0.75*ATR(10) ;
Stoptrail=LLV(L,3)-1.75*ATR(10);
Pf=7;
Stopprofit=(1+(Pf/100))*Entryprice;

//Initialize
Buy=Sell=0;
SellPr=Null;
TrailPr=Null;
TargetPr=Null;
StopLossPr=Null;
lastbuyprice=0;
stoplossprice=0;
profitprice=0;
trailingprice=0;
oldtrailingprice=0;
trailingstop=0;
Count=0;

Empty=IsNull(stoploss) OR IsNull(stoptrail) OR IsNull(stopprofit);

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
	if(buycond[i] AND NOT(Empty[i]))
	{
		Buy[i]=1;
		Sell[i]=0;

	}
/*Remove Buy signals if trade was already initiated*/
	if(lastbuyprice>0 )
	{
		Buy[i]=0;
		Count++;
	}

/*get the buyprice AND the stoplossprice AND the profitprice*/
	if (lastbuyprice == 0 )
	{
		if( Buy[ i ] == 1)
		{
			trailingstop = 0;
			trailingprice  = 0;
			oldtrailingprice = 0;
			lastbuyprice= entryprice[i];
			stoplossprice=stoploss[i];
			profitprice=stopprofit[i];
		}
	}

//	CONDITIONS EXIT

	if(lastbuyprice>0)
	{
//StopLoss price
		StopLossPr[i]=stoplossprice;
//stopTrail price
		trailingprice = stoptrail[i] ;
		if (trailingprice < oldtrailingprice)
		trailingprice = oldtrailingprice;
		else
		oldtrailingprice = trailingprice;
		TrailPr[i]=trailingprice; // pour connaitre l'array
du trailing price init;
//Target Price array
		if(Count<5)
		TargetPr[i]=profitprice;
		else
		TargetPr[i]=profitprice + profitprice-trailingprice;

		if (Exitprice[i] <= Max
(stoplossprice,trailingprice ))//stoploss
		{
						if(Exitprice[i]==Low
[i])
						{
							if(Open[i]
<=Max(stoplossprice,trailingprice ))
								SellPr
[i]=Open[i];
							else
								SellPr
[i]=Max(stoplossprice,trailingprice );
						}
						else
						{
							if(exitprice
[i]==Close[i])
								SellPr
[i]=Close[i];
						}

						Sell[i]=1;
						lastbuyprice=0;
						stoplossprice=0;
						profitprice=0;
						trailingprice  = 0;
						oldtrailingprice = 0 ;
						trailingstop=0;
						Count=0;
		}
		else
		{
			if( High[i] > TargetPr[i] )
//	trailingstop  stoploss
			{
				if(Open[i]> TargetPr[i] )
					SellPr[i]=Open[i];
				else
					SellPr[i]= TargetPr[i] ;

					Sell[i]     = 1;
					lastbuyprice  = 0;
					stoplossprice  = 0;
					profitprice   = 0;
					trailingprice  = 0;
					oldtrailingprice = 0;
					trailingstop=0;
					Count=0;
			}
		}
	}

	if(Sell[i]==0)
	SellPr[i]=Close[i];
	nCpt[i]=Count;
}

Plot(Close,"Close",IIf( Buy, colorGreen, IIf(Sell ,
colorRed ,1 )),64);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-20);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-20);

Plot(TrailPr,"",colorGreen,1);
Plot(StopLossPr,"",colorRed,1);
Plot(TargetPr,"",colorBlue,1);
Plot(ValueWhen(Sell,SellPr),"SellPr",colorYellow,1);
//Plot(ncpt,"",colorBlue,1);