[amibroker] MAX Re: Can you Optimize for different scenarios. ?

Thanks for the reply MAX. I had never thought to use Optimize & IIF in
that way. Always learn something from this group. Your solution works
 easy for 2 solutions without nesting IIF's..

It seems the solution I saw a year or more ago involved putting
solutions into Array Elements ( OptiBUY[1]= solution1 ... OptiBUY[7]=
Solution7 )or something like that.. When I try to do this Errors about
array on right side beat me up.. Plus I wouldn't know how to Optimise
that. So if anyone recalls that approach, please respond.

Thanks again MAX, that will help me.   Jack Kinsey