[amibroker] Re: Buy on Close, Sell on Open

Hmmm.

After seeing your note, I just ran against IBM and GE for 1/1/2005
through 5/20/2005, and got the type of results that I had mentioned in
my original post.  I.e., Buys every other day.

Don't know why you wouldn't get any trades.

Thanks,
David

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric paradis