[amibroker] Can you Optimize for different scenarios. ?

It seems I read somewhere there is a way you can "Optimize" for
different Arrays, each acting as a "BUY trigger" for example. I can't
find it in the Help though.. For Example, this code helps show what I
am trying to do. I want to know (in 1 optimization) is it better to
use ADXBUY1 or ADXBUY2 as a BUY trigger ? as further explained in the
comment code near the bottom of the program.

range = Optimize("Periods", 7, 2, 60, 1 );
ADXline = ADX(range);
PDIline = PDI(range);
MDIline = MDI(range);
Plot( ADXline,  "ADX", colorLightGrey,  styleLine);
Plot( PDIline, "+DI", colorGreen , 1 );
Plot( MDIline, "-DI", colorRed , 1 );

Title = "ADX = " + ADXline + "   PDI = " + PDIline + "   MDI = " +
MDIline + "\nRange = " + range;

ADXBUY1 = IIf( Cross(PDIline, MDIline) AND ADXline > Ref(ADXline, -1),
1, 0);
ADXBUY2 = IIf(PDI(Range) > Ref(PDI(range), -1), 1, 0);

/* Here I would like to Optimize both ADXBUY1 and ADXBUY2 while
also Optimizing for the Periods above, to find the better combination
and put the results in OptiBUY for Optimizing & Backtesting.. */

ADXSELL = IIf(ADXline < Ref(ADXline, -1), 1, 0);

Buy = OptiBUY;
Sell = ADXSELL;

Any ideas and examples would be greatly appreciated. Can it be done ??

Jack Kinsey