Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:05 AM
Subject: [amibroker] OT: Windows / Multiple Monitors Question

I currently use 2 monitors and it is certainly possible to run 2
Amibroker programs and display each one on separate monitors which is
very useful in terms of looking a charts in multiple time frames. ( One
monitor for hourly and one for 5 min for example.)

Problem is that the programs aren't linked so you need to manually
change ticker for each open running version of Amibroker.

Other alternative is to run 1 version only and open a second window in
program which allows linking and viewing multiple time frames
similtaneously. Problem I have with this is that I can't "drag" second
linked window to other monitor which would be a real "plus" as windows
and monitors would then be linked.

So I have two choices - separate unlinked versions on full screen of
separate monitors or small linked windows on one monitor.

Just wondering if anyone has found a way of linking tickers on 2
monitors - one of those "sure would be nice" issues but not critical.

Thanks & best to all ......

Dean Hodgins