[amibroker] real time trading (& some Tradestation feedback)

I've had AmiBroker for 6 months and love it (mostly for end of day
scanning purposes and portfolio backtesting of ideas) but attempted
to take advantage of a Tradestation freebee offer to test it out for
a bit for intraday trading.    I wrote "a strategy" which I wanted
to apply against a list of stocks - so that if any one stock in the
group crossed some averages it would buy for me.    No can do in
tradestation.   Without getting into macros and so forth to have it
trade automatically for you you must attach the strategy
individually to each stock chart you might want to trade and then
keep all charts open for any stocks you want active.   Seems silly
to me.

Anyway, leads to a few questions since I'm now thinking of dropping
TS all together and putting all my energy into AmiBroker w/ Esignal
or another intraday data source.

1. I've had an Interactive Broker (IB) account for a while and I
know there is a plugin for it.   I also know some people have used
things like Tradebullet.   Can people trading w/ AmiBroker and IB
tell me which interface they've had the most success w/ for intraday
trading?

2. Do people use it for "unattended" trading as opposed
to "automated" where you might still be there watching things over?

3. If you have, say, 1000 share bought is there a way using that
interface to say "buy 1000 shares" but only if I don't already own
the shares?   In other words is the interface smart enough to know
what is in the IB account already?   LIkewise, to say "Sell the
share but only if I have them (so I don't go short)?

4. Finally, I think I know the answer to this one, but if I create a
watchlist of stocks I might want to trade and run the automation
with the "scan" button checked against this watchlist, is this how I
would automate trades during the day?

Thanks for your help.

Mike