Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:13 PM
Subject: [amibroker] NW TRADER VS DATABASE PURIFY TOOL

    In a note named 'STOCK TICKERS GO TO THE P's, THEN
STOP??' you alerted me to two courses of action.  I am
trying the first method, the Database Purify Tool.  I
invoked this little window and hit the Analyze button
at the bottom.  Now I have a list of tickers that I
want to remove, including blank tickers with no names,
but it is not clear how to actually remove them.  The
on-line manual merely states that this 'tool allows to
detect missing/extra quotes, possible splits or
invalid OHLC relationship' but doesn't specify how to
actually remove the moridbund stickers.  Any
suggestions on how to 'delete' this list?
    Thanks for your patience and help.  I have not yet
moved on to your second suggestion.

Jim Brady