From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 7:39 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Error - Not enough data available

Hello,

Most probably you are attempting to view DAILY or higher interval data
(MONTHLY/WEEKLY) while your data is few hundreds of 1-minute data bars for
example.

Simply change viewing interval via
View->Intraday->.....
or
View->Daily->...

The other reason may be using daily interval in mixed EOD/intraday mode
without having EOD data.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com