Re: [amibroker] STOCK TICKERS GO TO THE P's, THEN STOP??

NW Trader:

     Thanks for your help.  I got back the remainder
of my tickers with the maneuver you described.  I
appreciate your answer, but now I have another
question.  In the folder 'WORKPLACE--->
SYMBOLS--->ALL' I have a long parade of green boxes,
with no names next to them.  I can erase them, but its
time consuming because they disasppear only one ticker
at a time!  Not only that, a similar list of green
diamond boxes appears in a couple other lists under
the description 'Undefined.'  Should I just ignore
these things? Are they some kind of blank placeholders
that get filled eventually with ticker names?  Is
there a way to identify a big bunch of these 'empty
ticker symbols' and erase a group of them?  Was I
creating these things inadvertantly?  Did they--do
they-- migrate over from TC2005?  Am I doing something
wrong?
     Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Brady

Discover Yahoo!