[amibroker] Ami, Linux, and Metastock data downloads... how?

I'm running AmiBroker Pro (v4.70.5) under WinXP and use the Metastock plugin to access my data which comes from Paritech here in Australia.  The ASX data (EOD) is stored in C:\Shares\Au-ASX then the alphabetical subfolders.  All works just fine. Although it is the real-time version of Ami, I only use it for EOD data.

Now - my challenge... (and don't ask why!! ;))

I need to have Ami running on a Linux box, and so far have installed Ami under Crossover Office Wine and it runs perfectly well (couple of oddities about tabs on the workplace pane, but can work with it).  I copied the Shares folder from the XP box onto the Linux box under the Crossover Fake Windows folder, and Ami sees it no problems.

The problem is, I need to have some type of data feed for EOD data in Metastock format that I can run on the Linux box to update the Shares subfolders each night, or on schedule.  Free data would obviously be preferable, but I'm happy to pay for the service if no free stuff is available.  I've tried to install the Paritech DataDirector under the Crossover Office Wine thingy, but it doesn't work.  Doesn't seem to recognize a .msi file which is how DataDirector comes.

So - does anyone know of a native Linux datafeed that I can use for ASX data in Metastock format, or else a Windows datafeed that will run under Crossover Office Wine?  Preferably free?

System is Redhat 9 updated to Fedora 3, running KDE fully updated.

Any help much appreciated.  Sorry for the long post :)

Regards,  NightStalker.