[amibroker] Another AlertIf() Question

I am having problems getting the Alert Output and Scan Results to
agree and play the audio signal to play at right time.

I set up a scan to run every minute.

Senario 1:
When I use "AlertIf( Buy, "SOUND
C:\\WINNT\\Media\\Pirates.wav", "Audio alert", 1 );" With my Scan
range set to n=1 I get no hits in the Scan Reults or Alert Output
Windows. This is good and what I would expect.

Senario 2:
When I change my range to n=2, with the same AlertIf statement, I get
1 hit in my Scan Results window, nothing in the Alert Output window,
and no audio alert at all.

Senario 3:
When I change the AlertIf to add the "1+2" flag, "AlertIf(
Buy, "SOUND C:\\WINNT\\Media\\Pirates.wav", "Audio alert", 1 ,
1+2 );", and range set to n=1, I get a hit in the Alert Output window
and the audio plays. The signal does not show up in the Scan Results
window.

Problem: The signal was from yesterday, why is it showing up in the
Alert Output window?

Senario 4:
When I change the range to n=2 using the AlertIf above I now get 1
hit in both Alert Output and Scan Results windows. The audio plays
fine. This is great if you want to listen to your audio alert every
minute but not too helpfull.

Problem: How do I get Senario 3 to scan only today, "Lookback=1"
didnt do it, alert me in the Alert Output and Scan Results window and
play my audio signal when my condition is met?

Thanks, Scott