Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker running on Linspire

Keith(?),
Go to your Linspire applications (On Linspire website) and install wine.

ie
http://www.linspire.com/search_results.php?q=wine

Also, It appears Linspire is debian based. So you could probably
download the latest revision for debian.
(You may want to check with Linspire support to see if this is ok.)

Hope this helps get you started.