Re: [amibroker] updated stock list

Contact your broker and see if they provide eod or streaming data. They should also have  a list of all the tradable stocks.
marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: mashnam1
Date: 05/18/05 14:56:21
Subject: [amibroker] updated stock list

Does anybody know where I can get an updated stock list?  I have tried
the Amibroker file that contains about 8000 symbols, but a lot of those
are outdated and some of the newer symbols are not there.  Can anyone
guide me in the right direction?  Thanks,
-AM

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.