[amibroker] Re: Anybody using eSignal EOD? One minute data?

Terry,

Thanks for the feedback, but I don't think I was clear on what I
want.  I'm analyzing data relationships in 1-minute bars that are
somewhat different from the Daily-bar relationships.  It turns out
that, when some indicators on 1-minute bar charts are rolled up to
the daily level, they do NOT give the same signal as the same
indicator on the Daily-bar chart. For example...

Let's assume that OBV  for Symbol "X" shows buying interest for the
last three days on the daily-bar chart.  It seems intuitive that the
same would apply at the intraday level.   I.e., if daily OBV was
trending up, then intraday OBV would trend up also.   Yes?
Actually, no!  Sometimes it is different!

What I'm looking for is 20-30 days of historical 1-minute data for a
modest subset of symbols (say 100 or so).

But I do NOT want intraday, streaming data.   I only want the
historical 1 minute data to be available at the end of the day for
download. This data would include all the 1-minute bars for the day,
not just the last bar of the day.

Regards,

Dan.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> eSignal is, I believe, the vendor of choice. There are other
sources
> that work just as well.
>
> You said "1 minute EOD". If you mean you want minute updates to
EOD
> data, then you should select "End of Day" in File -> Database
Settings.
> Then click the Intraday button and check "Allow Mixed EOD/Intraday
Data"