From: klal25
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Marking the Nth bar....

I'm trying to figure out a way by which I can mark the Nth bar before
the currently selected bar.  Let's say I am on bar no. 100, I would
like the bar that is 5 bars to the LEFT (in other words, bar no. 95)
to be marked  by a different color or perhaps have a shape such as a
circle drawn at it.

Any suggestions how I could accomplish this?

TIA,
Lal