Date: 05/13/05 01:50:42
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Opening Range Lines

Marshall,

Did you make sure that you have the "deTime" plugin loaded from the
3rd Party software on the AB site??? Dont forget the dll's have to be
loaded into the software (Tool-->Plugins-->LOAD.  I have gone over the
code and it is workign fine on my machine.  Send me your code so i can
have a look if this does not help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "m.smith" <ink@xxxx> wrote:
> Alex , Thanks for the Code, but I get an error saying
"variable'lowval'used
> without having been initialized" . I have tried several changes, but no
> change. Will you take a look? I am using 4.70.5.  Thanks, Marshall

Plot(IIf(TimeNum()<StartTime,Null,Lowval),WriteVal((EndTime-StartTime)/100