Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker versus Tradestation ???

Hi Owen,

No, you are not pedantic. I have the same attitude with my native language.
Do not hesitate to correct me whether I make a mistake. I will help me to improve my English.

Regards,

Marco

Owen Davies a écrit :
Khamsina11 wrote:

You are right (pardon my poor english).

I meant "asserted"

I didn't think of it as poor English so much as adherence to a defective
standard. This mistake can be found everywhere, from the TV news to the
New York Times, just as news writers rarely notice the difference
between "refute" and "rebut." Sorry to be so pedantic about it, but in
real life I'm a freelance writer, and these things bother me. A lot.

In any case, Pierre was my real target, not you. Thanks for accepting so
courteously a rebuke that did not really deserve it.

Owen