From: Denton
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:11 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker and IB Data Feed

Recently a group I belong to had made the decision to migrate to Amibroker specifically because of the IBcontroller interface. 3 -4 of us have purchased the Pro version recently, and you should expect another 10 or so sales from my group. We are strongly banking on the continued development of the IBcontroller.

Thanks

Denton