[amibroker] OFF Topic: Trader's Confessions

I just dropped a bundle trading the NQ today...

In reviewing my trade (yes only one trade), my indicators clearly did not indicate conditions for short entry, nor were any of my adding of positions justifiable, in fact the indicators were quite clear most of the time pointing in the opposite direction.

In short, I guess I did not look at all my indicators ( I use basically 3) and must have focused on only one perhaps.

Wonder how other traders deal with cockpit errors like this. My system is quite satisfactory to me, but the operator seems to flake out at times....

Appreciate any feedback.

Ara