[amibroker] Re: Is there a way to ignore the SHORT signal when the built-in stop is in place?

You may need to play around with ExRem and perhaps Flip functions.
Maybe something like:

short=exRem(short,sell);//short only after a sell

You have to be careful though in using these functions since they
essentially 'block' signals until a condition is met. The above
statement would mean you wouldn't go short until you had a sell. In
order to have sell, you need a long.

Remember that ApplyStop doesn't actually return anything...

Regards

Sam