Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker and IB Data Feed

Ok Thanks

Jeff <jeffstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe Tomasz should consider sending an e-mail survey to all users
> asking if they intend to use IB as a data feed.

IB support is why I bought the program.

I find the IB datafeed better than eSignal.    Look at the complaints
on the Elitetrader website.   My own experience is eSignal quality was
getting worse and worse.   Maybe you should consider IB and use
eSignal as your backup?

--Jeff