Re: [amibroker] FAO-GRAHAM.........Request help with modifying your data export afl code

I can only suggest you add in an extra column and have it add the
letter you want

You could always write an exploration and export the results from AA window

I have assumed this is what you are loking for
Here is sample of altered code to add in a D or X for daily or other

x = "C:\\IDData"+ WriteVal(Now(3),1);

fmkdir( x );

Buy=V>0;

if( Interval()==inDaily ) {dt = "D";}
else{ dt = "X" ;}

fh = fopen( x + "\\" +Name()+".txt", "w");
if( fh )
{
   fputs( "Ticker,Timeframe,Date,Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume \n", fh );
   y = Year();
   m = Month();
   d = Day();
   r = Hour();
   e = Minute();
   n = Second();

   for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
   {
    if( Buy[i] )
    {
      fputs( Name() + "," , fh );
      ds = StrFormat("%02.0f-%02.0f-%02.0f,",
                     y[ i ], m[ i ], d[ i ] );
      fputs( ds, fh );
      fputs( dt + "," , fh );

      ts = StrFormat("%02.0f:%02.0f:%02.0f,",
                     r[ i ],e[ i ],n[ i ] );
      fputs( ts, fh );

      qs = StrFormat("%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.0f\n",
                     O[ i ],H[ i ],L[ i ],C[ i ],V[ i ] );
      fputs( qs, fh );
    }
   }