[amibroker] Re: AA Exploration & CategoryAddSymbol()

Here it is. It won't work if there is an array anywehre in the code:

.... AND LastValue(C) >= Ref(LastValue(C),-1) ....

Can you get the formula below working?

Filter = C >= 0.25 AND C <= 0.35 AND C >= Ref(C,-1);

SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True);
AddTextColumn(Name(), "Ticker");
AddColumn(Volume, "Volume", 1.0);
AddColumn(Close, "Close", 1.3);
AddTextColumn(Date(), "Date");

CategoryRemoveSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 61 );

if( LastValue(C) >= 0.25 AND LastValue(C) <= 0.35 AND LastValue(C) >=
Ref(LastValue(C),-1) )
{
  CategoryAddSymbol( "", categoryWatchlist, 61 );
}