[amibroker] Selectable Pivot point parameters?

Need guidance on how to do the following. I'm using the following code to set the pivot points

DayH = TimeFrameGetPrice("H", inDaily, -1);

DayL = TimeFrameGetPrice("L", inDaily, -1);

DayC = TimeFrameGetPrice("C", inDaily, -1);

DayO = TimeFrameGetPrice("O", inDaily);

This works well, but I'm limited to my databases time frame for the Daily H,L,O,C which in this case is 00:00GMT. What I want to be able do is have those inputs as selectable parameters, so I can re-calculate the pivots starting with a different H,L,O,C eg calculate 00:00 GMT then say the European open @ 08:00 GMT, NY open @ 13:00GMT etc

Any pointers on how to do this or has someone already done it and would care to share?

Thanks