[amibroker] Re: FIELDS for fundamental data

Hi Graham,

Can you pl. let me now ASCII  import for storing "Extradata"  and
retrieving them to Explorer.  I am looking for it. I could achieve
with only few items like TICKERSIZE, ROUNDLOTSIZE etc that are given
in  ASCII import.

rgds
Murty

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Tomasz
> Do these values go into the database into the places per the Symbol
> Information window or elsewhere. Are they permanently stored in the
> database or need to be read each time you use them?
> Currently I have the tickers assigned to the extra data with added
> prefix and import them via the ascii import into the OHCLVI fields.
>

> On 4/16/05, Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > You can import those fields from CSV files using script
(JScript/VBScript)

> > As a starting point you can get the script presented here
> > http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/04-2000.html
> >
> > and just instead of assigning industryid, you can assign value to
other stock object properties.

> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

from CSV files.
> > > Are there any simple examples me to follow

backtesting results if you abuse margindeposit / roundlotsize/
ticksize

specifically designed for that:

explanatory.