Re: [amibroker] Useless Tools...

I think the key statement is
One thing you'll almost certainly find is that historic (in-sample)
efficient portfolios vastly out-perform fund managers.
It seems to me just another "I am better than everyone else" based purely on backtesting, not actual trading results

I also have many systems that give good returns in backtests, but this means nothing when trading them realtime