Re: [amibroker] FIELDS for fundamental data

Hello,

You should not do this because you will get incorrect backtesting results if you abuse margindeposit / roundlotsize/ ticksize
fields.

Instead use OLE interface to store values in fields specifically designed for that:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/objects.html

See properties of "stock" object.

AB = CreateObject("Broker.Application");

Stock = AB.Stocks( Name() );

Stock.BookValue = 100; //...your value here...
Stock.NominalValue = 2; // ...your value...
Stock.Alias = "Your Alias"; // ...

..plenty of other fields are available...

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com