[amibroker] Re: Searching message database

HEY DOLL,
I saw somthing once in a post a while back ...
I cant remember any key words though.
IN AB thee is the archives that help but yea it would be great to
havea broad scanner wouldnt it ?

Regards
Maurice

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Natasha !! <dynomitedoll_ddd@xxxx>