Re: [amibroker] Plot Daily EMA on Intraday Chart

hi,

below a way to do this,

rgds, Ed

// set timeframe
TimeFrameSet( inDaily
);

// your 10 day EMA function

emaDaily =
EMA(C,10
);

// restore to current time frame

TimeFrameRestore
();

// expand arrays

emaDailyExpanded =
TimeFrameExpand( emaDaily, inDaily,mode = expandFirst
  );

// Plot your charts

SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates
);
Plot(C,"Intraday data",colorWhite,64
);
Plot(emaDailyExpanded,"Daily EMA",colorBlue,1);