Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Ulcer Index and Ulcer Performance Index

Thanks again Fred

I was at this past year's Clearwater conference and am waiting for Richard to get up to speed. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Your file works fine, now I gotta figure out all the pieces. This reminds me of the spreadsheet capability in FT which I used quit a bit and was hoping to replicate in AB. It's too bad there isn't a way to make it more "interactive" with the watch list, i.e. ranking the watch list as the results of  say Explore can be ranked by clicking on a column heading.  Being a visual guy, clicking through the various curves in some rank order like UI gave an intuitive sense for the change in the numbers. I'd have an index or another issue on the same screen for comparison.
Thanks again for your help

Dave