From: mrdavis9
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] version 4,70rc3 editor

Herman, thanks for these ideas.  What you do sounds like it is better than simple random wrap breaks.
My problem is that I have very low computer skills, so I sure would  appreciate your pasting in a section of your organized code with some instructions of how you accomplish this.

For instance, I don't even know how to INSERT CARRIAGE RETURN breaks.  Later, Ron D