From: Ara Kaloustian [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:39 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Bollinger Bands

Here is a sample of lines with Thick and regular thickness.

1. Top diagonal lines - The thicker line at top has "defect" at the upper
left edge. I did not have this irregularity when I was using CRT.  The line
is thicker than the lower one which is normal, as it should be.

2. The straight horizontal lines look identical. Top one is coded thick.

Using Samsung 191T monitor with WIN2000 and AB ver 4.70rc3

My code and screen display are attached

Ara