[amibroker] Indicator Editor

I have recently upgraded to Version4.7rc3, and I would like to the editor to do an automatic return and start a second line when the code that I am creating fills up the visible space.  Then when this second line fills up the visible space, it needs to start a third line and, continue to start as many new lines as necessary so that I never have to use the horizontal scroll bar.  Is this possible?   Ron D