[amibroker] Re: Bollinger Bands

Keith,

I have CRT monitor and "thick" style works fine in v4.70rc3:

"Workspace" pane  - "Charts" tab - Bands - r-click on BB - overlay -
"Parameters" tab - style: Thick

Lesmond

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Hart <jhart_1972@xxxx> wrote:
> Keith,
>
> Are the bollinger bands off one of the main "built - in" charts?
If so I know what you're talking about, the bands are a light white
color that can be difficult to see against certain backgrounds.  What
I would do is creat a brand new price pane and use the drag and drop
function to overlay the bollinger bands and from there you can easily
choose any color you'd like